Sunday, August 24, 2014

Working hard to catch up!

And I finally made it!
For most of this year, I have been behind on my monthly Art Journals.  I kept track of my daily entries on my phone so I could recreate the days on the journals as I finished them. I only missed a few days...which most likely...didn't have anything too exciting happen. 

So drum roll please!

Here is July before I filled in the entries.
And with the entries filled in...
I do love this one with the flags waving across the blue sky!

And then August...
(these are supposed to be strawberries with a more rounded bottom)
I won't show the final until the end of the month is complete. 
Only a few more days!

And believe it or not...I have September ready early! Yippee!!
So there they are! 
A weight off my shoulders!
 Something to cross off my to do list!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I love your September one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your commitment to this :) They are always wonderful. Especially love the strawberry page because of the fabric you used for the berries. Love dots on fabric. Janita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, you make working hard to catch up look like a lot of fun. Your journaling pages are terrific! The flags...so colorful and giving a lighthearted feel to July. The apples of August are so yummy...wish that polka dot was a real variety. LoL And Sept...just too cute! I'm happy to see these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow....look at all those stitches...so many delights here to warm up to

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments