Thursday, February 20, 2014

A little catch up

Although I am a little behind in my challenges, I have caught up on my Art Calendar Challenge! Thankfully, I have been recording the important highlights of my day on my iPhone notes so I wouldn't forget what happened each day when I finally had time to work on the calendar. Here it is! January all filled in.
My February calendar page was influenced by our visit to Maui, Hawaii! I was captured by the Hanu...green turtle in Hawaiian. We didn't see any upclose and personal but you can spot them from the beach...their shell looks as if it is floating on the surface and then their head pops up.
This picture was taken before I started working on recording the events of the days...not many days left before March! Where has the time gone?

Have you been keeping up with the challenges, QAL, etc that you sign up for? I still plan on working towards making up what I missed. The weekly art journal challenge comes a little too fast...we will see how much I do on that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet sentiments